Summer/Fall 2017 update: Please note we’re scheduling consultations about 2 weeks out. For new landscape design projects we’re scheduling for November 2017 and beyond, with project installation in Winter 2017 and Spring 2018. We’d love to hear from you, drop us a line.
I offer consultation to address a wide range of landscape design, horticulture and landscape restoration issues, see Services for a full list. Consultations can be a stand-alone service or the first step in a design or planning process.
My consultation rate is $100 per hour (1 hour minimum, billed in 15 minute increments thereafter). Payment is expected at time of service. Initial planning meetings can be held on site, or at another location. The fee includes a follow-up email with a customized resource list. Travel fees may apply outside the Portland Metro area.
Questions? Ready to schedule a consultation? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
~~~Pesticide-Free Neighborhood Project Special~~~
One-hour consultation $90
I am currently offering a consultation special to North Portland residents who would like advice on non-toxic gardening. Households who are already pesticide-free or who take Metro’s pledge to stop pesticide use are eligible.
The following suggestions will help you get the most out of your consultation. Please dress for the weather, be prepared to make notes and bring the following:
- Notebook and pen (or voice/video recorder)
- List of your questions
- List of your initial ideas/needs/wishes
- Map or plan of your property if you have one. Or you can make your own: (PDF) Make_a_Base_Map
- Completed design assessment (if applicable):
- (PDF) Landscape_Questionnaire_Resilience_Design
- Plant labels if you need plant identifications made (I can provide these if arrangements are made in advance.)
- Flagging tape if plants need to be marked for transplanting or removal
- Please clear your site of trip hazards and clean up pet debris before the site visit
Thank you and I look forward to hearing about your project!