Spring 2021 update: Resilience Design is offering on-site consultations and land tending services with precautions due to Covid-19 (see below). We are currently scheduling consultations and new design projects for June 2021. Contact us to discuss your project: email@example.com
We offer consultation to address a wide range of landscape design, horticulture and landscape restoration issues, see Services for a full list. Consultations can be a stand-alone service or the first step in a design or planning process.
The initial consultation rate is $250 which includes one hour on site and a follow-up email with a customized resource list. Site visits are 1 hour minimum, billed in 15 minute increments thereafter at $100/hr. Payment is expected at time of service. Initial planning meetings can be held on site, or at another location. Travel fees apply outside the Portland Metro area.
Questions? Ready to schedule a consultation? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following suggestions will help you get the most out of your consultation. Please dress for the weather, be prepared to take notes and bring the following:
- Notebook and pen (or voice/video recorder)
- List of your questions
- List of your initial ideas/needs/wishes
- Initial budget ideas
- Map or plan of your property if you have one. Or you can make your own: (PDF) Make_a_Base_Map
- Completed design assessment (if applicable): (PDF) Landscape_Questionnaire_Resilience_Design
- Plant labels if you would like plant identifications made (We can provide these if arrangements are made in advance.)
- Flagging tape if plants need to be marked for transplanting or removal
We kindly request:
- Please clear your site of trip hazards and clean up pet debris before the site visit
- Please keep pets on a leash or in a separate space from the project area. (We love pets but it can be understandably exciting or challenging to have an unfamiliar person moving through their space.)
- For health and safety, please disclose recently or regularly used lawn & garden products on site
Due to Covid-19, we have some new practices in place:
- We will wear masks, please wear a mask.
- We will maintain safe distancing, at least 6’ apart.
- We will remain outdoors and will avoid touching anything in your yard and won’t exchange papers, pens, etc.
- We carry hand sanitizer with us and use it as needed.
- We will reschedule if we are feeling unwell or have known exposure to anyone who is sick. Please reschedule if you or anyone in your circle is unwell or has known exposure to anyone who is sick.
- Thank you for helping keep our community healthy and safe!
Thank you and we look forward to hearing about your project!