Winter 2019 update: Resilience Design is scheduling consultations 1-2 weeks out. For new landscape design projects we are scheduling start dates for mid-March 2019 and beyond, with project installation in Spring/Summer 2019. We’d love to hear from you, drop us a line!
I offer consultation to address a wide range of landscape design, horticulture and landscape restoration issues, see Services for a full list. Consultations can be a stand-alone service or the first step in a design or planning process.
My consultation rate is $125 per hour (1 hour minimum, billed in 15 minute increments thereafter). Payment is expected at time of service. Initial planning meetings to can be held on site, or at another location. The fee includes a follow-up email with a customized resource list. Travel fees may apply outside the Portland Metro area.
Ask about North Portland neighborhood specials and sliding scale rates.
Questions? Ready to schedule a consultation? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following suggestions will help you get the most out of your consultation. Please dress for the weather, be prepared to take notes and bring the following:
- Notebook and pen (or voice/video recorder)
- List of your questions
- List of your initial ideas/needs/wishes
- Initial budget ideas
- Map or plan of your property if you have one. Or you can make your own: (PDF) Make_a_Base_Map
- Completed design assessment (if applicable): (PDF) Landscape_Questionnaire_Resilience_Design
- Plant labels if you would like plant identifications made (I can provide these if arrangements are made in advance.)
- Flagging tape if plants need to be marked for transplanting or removal
We kindly request:
- Please clear your site of trip hazards and clean up pet debris before the site visit
- Please keep pets on a leash or in a separate space from the project area
- For health and safety, please disclose recently or regularly used lawn & garden products on site
Thank you and I look forward to hearing about your project!