Consultations can be the first step in the design process or a stand-alone service that provides you with guidance and insight about your property. More on consultations here.
- Design Advice
- Plant Identification
- Soil Testing and Ecological Assessment
- Pollinator Conservation Planning
Landscape Design Services
From concept sketches to detailed master plans, having a design will help ensure your effort and dollars are moving you towards the landscape you want, one that is well-suited for your site and lifestyle. A ‘systems’ perspective will take into account the flows of inputs and outputs from your property, helping to make it as efficient and ecologically-friendly as it is beautiful.
Urban Residential Master Plans – For typical urban lots, design fees start at $2,400 for a front yard or $3,600 for a full yard plan that includes:
- Two meetings at your site
- Base map
- Layout master plan with hardscape elements/paths/beds
- Planting diagram
- A detailed plant list with care notes
- Resources and maintenance packet
- For DIY clients I include notes on installation as well.
More design services –
- Rural Acreage Landscape Concept Plans and Master Plans
- Permaculture Design including Food Forest and Orchard Design
- Landscape restoration planning
- Small Commercial Landscapes
- Container Plantings
- Meadowscaping design and kits to transform your planting strip or part of your yard into easy-care native bee habitat. Available for DIY or full service installation.
- Mini-design services to provide help with smaller projects. An economical option for getting planning help with yard layout, problem areas, landscape updates and more. Starts at $650 and includes a site visit, sketch and plant list.
- Landscape design coaching program – create your own yard design through a series of 4 work sessions with expert guidance and support. A budget-friendly option for who want to learn a lot about their site and experience the permaculture design process. Starts at $850 for a typical urban lot.
When the landscape design phase is complete, I can refer you to my team of qualified installers and help guide the implementation process. Consultation during implementation can include:
- Gather estimates and help determine project budget and phases
- Pre-construction meeting and walk-through
- Plant Sourcing and placement on planting day
- Landscape orientation when the project is complete helps you get to know your new plants and garden elements and how to care for them through the seasons.
- Family garden orientation is a fun way to get everyone involved! I offer a planting and tending mini-workshop with kids.
Expert assistance with pruning, perennial care and seasonal tasks to keep your garden healthy and looking its best. Always organic. Available in North and Northeast Portland. Starts at $55-75/hr.
Working along side you in your yard, we can accomplish a lot of seasonal tasks and you’ll learn and gain confidence along the way! Starts at $75/hr.
Check out our selection of edible and native plants! The Resilience Design Nursery is open by appointment and for special events. We offer a quarterly Seed CSA too.
Resilience Design LLC. All content copyright 2021